Hunting for the impeccable stonemaier games in a vast sea of options? Your search ends here. Welcome to your definitive stonemaier games purchasing guide, meticulously crafted to aid you in navigating the choices, setting a budget, and steering clear of marketing pitfalls.
With our insights, transform into a knowledgeable consumer, weighing elements such as materials, user-friendliness, specifications, pricing, ratings, warranties, and returns. Let’s embark on your journey to becoming a smart shopper.
As we quest for the ultimate stonemaier games, our journey lands us on Stonemaier Games STM910 Wingspan with Swift Start Pack, Multi-colored, reigning as the prime contender based on indispensable criteria: materials, quality, durability, longevity, and performance.
Best stonemaier games Essentials: Expert Recommendations and Buying Guide
Stonemaier Games STM910 Wingspan with Swift Start Pack, Multi-colored
4 used from $45.76
- Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game.
- Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14+
- Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 26 bonus cards and 16 Automa cards, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 scorepad, and 3 rulebooks.
- Product measures 11.5 x 11.5 x 3 inches.
Stonemaier Games: Wingspan Asia Expansion, Strategy Board Game, Stand Alone Game Or Play with Core Wingspan, Play in Solo Mode or Dual Player, 40-70 Minute Play Time, for Ages 14 and up
1 used from $42.62
- In this third expansion to Wingspan, we welcome new species to our habitats by exploring the vibrant, intriguing, and magnificent birds of Asia
- A stand-alone game for 1 player or 2 players (Duet mode that can be used with any bird/bonus cards)
- A card expansion to the original Wingspan (any bird/bonus cards across any Wingspan game or expansion can be combined)
- A 6-7 player expansion via the new Flock mode (for which the player components from the core game are necessary)
Stonemaier Games: Expeditions - Competitive Exploration & Engine-Building Board Game, Ages 14+, 1-5 Players, 60-90 Min
- Competitive, card-driven, engine-building game of exploration. Includes Automa solo mode.
- Play cards to gain power, guile, and unique worker abilities.
- Move your mech to mysterious locations and gain cards found among the tiles.
- Collect glory and riches to complete the most lucrative expedition in this long-awaited sequel to Scythe.
Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game - an Engine-Building, Area Control for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+
$67.32 in stock
2 used from $59.88
- It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries
- Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, working the land, and exploring the mysterious factory, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions
- Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork
- For 1-5 players
- Plays in 90-120 minutes
Stonemaier Games Tapestry Board Game - A Civilization Building Stonemaier Game with 18 Painted Landmark Miniatures for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+
- Tapestry is a 2-hour civilization game for 1-5 players designed by jamey stegmaier.
- Create the civilization with the most storied history, starting at the beginning of humankind and reaching into the future. The paths you choose will vary greatly from real-world events or people—your civilization is unique!
- 1-5 players 90-120 minute play time. Ages 12+
- Advance on any of the 4 advancement tracks (science, technology, exploration, and military)
- Solo mode option
STONEMAIER Red Rising Black
1 used from $17.75
- Enter the futuristic universe of Red Rising, based on the book series by Pierce Brown featuring a dystopian society divided into 14 castes. You represent a house attempting to rise to power as you piece together an assortment of followers (your hand of cards). Will you break the chains of the Society or embrace the dominance of the Golds?
- Red Rising is a hand-management, combo-building game. Start with a hand of 5 cards, and on your turn you will deploy 1 of those cards to a location on the board, activating that location’s benefit. Then gain the top card from another location (face up) or the deck (face down), adding it to your hand as you enhance your end-game point total.
- Number of players: 2-6
- item package weight: 4.0 pounds
Stonemaier Games Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig
- For 2-7 players. 45 minute playing time
- You are a world-renowned master Builder who has been asked by the Mad King Ludwig to help design his castles
- A competitive tile-drafting Game in which each tile is a room in a castle
Stonemaier Games Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest- All New, Manage Fleets for 1-6 Players
- In the world of Galecrest, sky pirates set sail on the winds in search of adventure, treasure, and glory
- Each day the fleet lands on a different island where you’ll send a crew member to collect your share of the loot, hoping they’ll return to boost your growing group of characters.
- For 1-6 Players | 45-60 minute playing time | Ages 14+
- revised and expanded edition that includes all-new art, 40 characters per player, a reputation system to resolve tiebreakers, deluxe loot tokens
- Includes a robust solo mode
Stonemaier Games Viticulture Essential Edition Board Game
1 used from $43.07
- For 1-6 players
- 45-90 minute playing time
- The essential edition includes the second edition of viticulture along with several elements from the original Tuscany expansion pack
- It contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 63x88mm size
- Includes 36 Mama & Papa cards, 18 Field cards and and 24 Automa cards
Stonemaier Games Greater Than Games Charterstone, 120 Months to 9600 Months
$51.91 in stock
1 used from $40.93
- For 1-6 players
- 60 minute playing time
- A competitive Legacy game
- Your journey through Charterstone's many secrets will last twelve games, but it doesn’t end there
- Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind worker-placement game with plenty of variability
We’ve shared a substantial amount of guidance concerning your new stonemaier games purchase. While our insights are valuable, we assure you that by adhering to the recommendations outlined here, you’ll discover an option that precisely caters to your needs.
To ensure your choice aligns seamlessly with your requirements, a thoughtful approach is key.
Engage in meticulous research by not only delving into reviews like ours, but also perusing customer feedback and meticulously examining the details of each manufacturer’s warranty. By being thorough in your evaluation, you’re positioned to make a purchase that satisfies your expectations and needs.